Flexible Solar Kit. Go Power 100 watt
These kits include marine-grade, flat, and low-profile solar modules with adhesive or screw-mounting options.
The Go Power! 100-watt flexible solar kit includes a Solar Flex™ panel that is aerodynamic and DURABLE—a low-profile and bendable solar battery charger for RVs, boats, work trucks, long-haul trailers, and sleeper cabs. This solar panel conforms to almost any surface and is designed to provide a powerful charging solution for batteries. The high-efficiency monocrystalline cells produce more power per square foot than any other flexible panel on the market.
An impermeable lamination coats the entire Solar Flex™ module, allowing it to contour and flex against curved surfaces, eliminating any need for custom mounts. The panel can be affixed by adhesive or screws, and grommets are provided for ease of installation. The thin, lightweight module can also be, making this a truly versatile solar module.
- Avoids custom mounts (100 and 50 watt modules curve up to 30 degrees)
- Can be affixed with adhesive or screws
- Has a durable surface
- Measures less than 1/8” (3 mm) thick
- Is ideal for lightweight RVs (modules are 82% lighter)
- 5-year warranty
- 100 watts / 6.28 amps solar charging kit
- 30-amp dual-bank, Bluetooth® PWM Solar Controller (GP-PWM-30-UL)*
- 25′ of MC4 output cable - RED (#10)
- 25′ of MC4 output cable - BLACK (#10)