Flexible Solar Kit. Go Power 200 watt
The Go Power! 200-watt solar flex kit is perfect for RV’s and boats, its flexible design can conform to almost any surface. The panels are only 3 mm thick, making them easy to install. The thin, lightweight design provides a low profile, which is aesthetically pleasing and more aerodynamic than traditional rigid solar modules. The solar panels are durable, allowing a bend of up to 30°, providing you with a long-term solution to your solar power needs. An impermeable lamination coats the entire Solar Flex™ module, allowing it to contour and flex against curved surfaces, eliminating any need for custom mounts. The panel can be affixed by adhesive or screws, and grommets are provided for ease of installation.
- Avoids custom mounts (100 and 50 watt modules curve up to 30 degrees)
- Can be affixed with adhesive or screws
- Has a durable surface
- Measures less than 1/8” (3 mm) thick
- Is ideal for lightweight RVs (modules are 82% lighter)
- 5-year solar module power output warranty
Sealant/adhesive required will depend on roof membrane material and is not included in the Solar Flex kit. Use an appropriate sealant as recommended by your RV dealer or manufacturer.
- 200 watts / 11.36 amps solar charging kit
- 30-amp dual-bank, Bluetooth® PWM Solar Controller (GP-PWM-30-UL)*
- 25′ of MC4 output cable - RED (#10)
- 25′ of MC4 output cable - BLACK (#10)
*If you have the GP-PWM-30-UL controller WITHOUT Bluetooth, please click here for the User Manual and Spec Sheet.